Thomasine is available for interviews, profiles, and expert commentary!
I am passionate about supporting moms experiencing prenatal and postpartum distress, as well as children and family related struggles, and contributing to spreading the word on how to fight Postpartum Depression and make families stronger.
My areas of knowledge and experience include but are limited to the following:
- Postpartum Depression/Anxiety
- Prenatal Depression/Anxiety
- Impact of Divorce on Children/Families
- Miscarriage and Infant Loss
- Marital Issues After Baby
- Emotional Coaching for Kids and Teens
- Working Moms
- Stay-at-Home Moms
- Emotional Development
- Sibling Issues
- Dad Specific Parenting
- Pre-School Prep
- Bonding With Baby
- Mindfullness for Moms (and Dads!)
- LBGTQ Parenting
To schedule an interview, media appearance, or to get Thomasine's opinion on a maternal mental health or child/family related topic, please contact Thomasine here.